When you’re ready to find your new home, allow Triumph to make it easier for you in just a few steps:
- Find a Rental: Go to our “Find a Rental” page and find the home that best suits your wants and needs.
- Apply: After you’ve done so, apply to the home after you’ve fully read the application details and requirements.
It’s important to note that all applicants MUST submit two paystubs and one official bank statement with transactions and balances from the last 30 days. and a copy of legal identification. Please also make sure to look over pet restrictions.
- Confirmation: After applying and submitting all of the required documents, you will receive a confirmation email regarding your application and what the next steps are which may include: employment or rental verification
- Pay Holding Fee: If you are approved for a property, you will be notified immediately and you will be required to pay your holding fee within 24 hours of being notified with the chance of having your approval withdrawn if the holding fee isn’t paid within those 24 hours.
Income Must be 3x The Rent
No Negative Rental History
Minimum 650 Credit Score
Methods of Paying Rent
- Mail your payments to “9030 W Sahara Ave Ste 668 – Las Vegas, NV 89117“
- Bring your payments to our office located at “2500 N Buffalo Dr Ste 100 – Las Vegas, NV 89128“
- Pay via E-Check or debit/credit card.
- Retrieve a Payslip and pay at ANY 7-Eleven Convenient Store or ACE Cash Express Location and present them to the cashier to make your rent payment. Once the transaction is processed, the tenant will be provided with a receipt as proof of payment.
WARNING: Submitting false or altered documents will result in AUTOMATIC DENIAL.